Overview of Team
Team (Alliance or Clan) is a new feature in Monster Legends. It is strongly recommended that every player join a Team. Collaboration is a very important and helpful aspect of this game.
What is a Team?
The following list is features of Team:
- Team Wars: Once you have built the "Team Zeppelin" and be in a Team, you can participate in the Team Wars to earn exclusive monsters and rewards. How Team Wars works will be shown in the section Team Wars" below.
- Team Types: There are 2 types of Team: Open Team and Private Team.
- Team Chat: Global chat & Team chat.
- Team Members: There are 3 types of member with different privileges.
- Soldier: This is just an ordinary member in Team.
- Co-Lead: This person is promoted from a Soldier, they and Lead can start a war.
- Lead: There can be only one Lead in Team. Lead can be transfered to Co-Lead and the current Lead will become Co-Lead.
- Team Badge: Every Team can choose a badge for them. The Team's is shown during war.
- Team Monster Power: The total amount of monster power from each member. This must meet the game requirement in order to start a war.
- Max players: 30
How to join/create a Team?
- To join/create a Team you must built the "Team Zeppelin".
- To create a Team, simply just follow the instructions. It costs 10,000,000 to create Team. Player reaches level 16 can unlock Team.
- To join a Team, player must have enough "monster power" & level set by that Team. Player can search for any Team as long as they are Open Team. To join Private Team, you have to be invited.
Team Zeppelin (Building) & Team Chat
Team Wars has been launched for some test players, mainly in Canada & Spanish, in Android platform. If you can install the Monster Legends Mobile v3.0 from Google Play Store, you can access Team Wars.
Don't be worried if you can't see new update! Socialpoint will launch the version worldwide as soon as the new version runs perfectly without glitches, issues...
You can access the Team when finish repairing the Team Zeppelin.
If you don't have a team yet, you can search an open team or create a new one.
In the rankings, you can see all the open teams. Click on any team to request a join or view that team info.
War Details. Every happened war has full detail of War Stats, War Events, Team 1 & Team 2.
These are instructions that will be shown in-game.
Content mainly according to the "War Help" above!
- Discover Team Wars: Team Leaders engage their teams in a 2-day war against other real players. Every member of the team collects War Coins by defeating their enemies. The team that has collected more War Coins wins the war!
- Get Exclusive Monsters: With the War Coins collected in the war, you can buy exclusive powerful monsters that will only be available at the Team Shop.
- War Rules: Every team war is unique, as there is one element or rarity rule for each of the 3 monster slots of your team. You can only use monsters that comply with those rules.
- Day 1: Preparation (1/2): Each team member has to protect 15 War Coins . During Preparation Day, players will select and evolve their best monsters that comply with the rules to create their Defense Team. You can also use those monsters during Attack Day.
- Day 1: Preparation (2/2): Besides feeding your Defense Team throughout Preparation Day, scout your enemies and set up a strategy with your team mates: Determine who you will attack to maximize the number of War Coins collected by the team.
- Day 2: Attack (1/2): Each player will only be able to perform 5 attacks on different enemy teams to collect War Coins and earn a bonus of food and gold. You can earn 1 War Coin for every monster that survives a victorious battle.
- Day 2: Attack (2/2): Battles are exhausting for your monsters. Recover them or use other monsters in your Attack Team while your best ones rest. Remember you can continue feeding and evolving your monsters during Attack Day!
- War Results: The team that has collected more War Coins wins the war. Members in the winning team will get all War Coins collected by the team and the food and gold obtained in their individual battles. Losers will get only a fraction of those rewards.
- Team Wars has 2 phase (each phase lasts 1 day): Preparation Day & Attack Day
- On Preparation Day (lasts 1 day), players can choose 3 monsters to make a defense team and these monsters must comply the shown Rules. You can feed your monsters and equip them with runes until the end of Preparation Day. These monsters will defend your node in the Team Wars.
- SCOUT: Scout your enemies and set up a strategy with your team mates: Determine who you will attack to maximize the number of War Coins collected by the team.
- There is NO information about how many players will participate in Team Wars. But we know each player has 5 attacks, so the number players of each side should be 10-15. (It doesn't make sense if there are 5 players each side, since you don't have to set up strategy because everyone is going to attack each other.)
- On Attack Day (lasts 1 day), each player will only be able to perform 5 attacks on different enemy teams to collect War Coins and earn a bonus of food and gold. You can earn 1 War Coins for every monster that survives a victorious battle.
- Recover: Battles are exhausting for your monsters. Recover them or use other monsters in your Attack Team while your best ones rest. Remember you can continue feeding and evolving your monsters during Attack Day! Any exhausted monster will need 2 hours 30 mins to recover.
- You can view the War Stats and War Log anytime during the Team Wars.
Every team war is unique, as there is one element or rarity rule for each of the 3 monster slots of your team. You can only use monsters that comply with those rules.
Randomly pick 1 rarity above.
Randomly pick 2 elements above.
NOTE: You MUST choose 3 monsters to make a team, each monster must meet the correspond rule (monster 1 for rarity rule, monster 2 for element rule, monster 3 for second element rule).
There are total of 12 islands (12 spawn postions)
WAR LOOT REWARDS
This table shows the rewards based on score (but not sure what score is this)
|#||Score||Gold Rewards||Food Rewards|