Search by element
Search by rarity
Search by book
Search by combat role
Special skill randomly appears in battle with 5% (PVP battles) or 5% (other battles).
- Timerion owns the most unique skill set in Monster Legends. If used correctly, he can be an ultimate supporter for the team, especially in defense mode.
- Timerion has immunity to all status effects, but not immune to instant effects. This means Timerion can be instantly killed by Noctum special skill (Into the Darkness), but he wont be harmed by Metalhead special skill (The Fatal countdown).
- You can use items to apply status effects on Timerion!
- If Timerion or his entire team is being attacked under Mirror mirror, there will instantly be ONE counter-attack with the exactly the same skill was used (also the effects, skill power, accuracy...). However, the overall damage will be different due to different monster power.
- Mirror mirrorwon't be removed by skills with clear enemies good effects ability.
Overview of Timerion
Timerion Boss is extremely tough to kill. He resists all status effects, leaving players no choice but using insta-kill. Remember not to use your insta-kill move (Noctum, Metalhead, ...) when the enemy team is under "Magic Mirror" from "Looped Damage" skill.
How to defeat Timerion Dungeon