Created . Updated .
In the Monster Vault you can place a high amount of monsters of any rarity and elements!
The Monster Vault is available for you! Use the Vault to place high amounts of monsters of any rarity and elements. You can use the monsters inside it as if they were in any habitat, the only difference is that they won't produce Gold. If your islands are full and you need space to place the Monster Vault, try storing a couple of Farms to avoid having to sell any monsters in the process!
The in-game images of the new Monster Vault.
Images are given by Bob Miller. Thank you very much!
Some notice from the developers:
- The monster vault are not officially released. They're still testing the performance in a small amount of Android players (10% I believe). So if you have the chance to experience the new feature, you're a lucky player!
- The price will be justified after the official release.
- There will be offer for slots.
Quote from the Monster Legends Community post:
- We didn't want to add more islands or allow to place more monsters on current habitats as it already creates serious memory issues or can cause crashes on lower-end devices. The vault is a long-term solution for space that doesn't alter the game technical stability.
- You can now place a monster directly. You no longer need to purchase habitats, pay to upgrade them and wait until the final upgrade.
- You can always use the lab to extract duplicate monsters. This will save space, rank up a monster to make it stronger in battles and increase your monster power.
|Slot(s)||Cost||Cost in total|
We don't show all the slots (up to 200). Everything will be shown when the price are official (after the official release of the Monster Vault).