Elements in Breeding
Elements in Combat
Elements from Monster Legends are very different from Dragon City, there is no primary nor secondary element.
If the enemy monster has 2 elements, the system will use both elements as the following priority:
- If one of them resists to the Attacking Element => WEAK damage (weak - 50%),
- If one of them is sensitive to the Attacking Element => STRONG damage (critical - 150%),
- Else, Normal Defense against the Attacking Element => NORMAL damage (normal - 100%).
There is a new exception due to new Status Effect of Metal attack - Magnetized: When a monster is under Magnetized effect, its defense is WEAK (defense reduced to 50%) against Metal attacks. The attack with Metal element will deal STRONG damage (200%), regardless the elements of the Magnetized monster.
Example: Pandaken will recieve:
- 50% damage (weak) from or attack,
- 150% damage (critical) from attack,
- 100% damage (normal) from other elements.