News: How To Breed - Find the best combos to breed any monster in Monster Legends!
How to Breed Any Monster
You can go to this page to find out how it takes to get a specific monster. The results are sorted in good to bad order, you can also compare different combinations with the "Percentage Bar" - higher, better; or by comparing the "Avg Time" - shorter, better.
Joseph Seeley - MonsterLegendsGuide (MLG) also has the perfect page for this.
How to Breed Legendary Monsters
Basic: Breeding Legendary Monsters is unique process, it doesn't have to be relative between parent monsters and the legendary one. If you have played Dragon City, let's think this process is similar to Deus Vault breeding. Therefore, all you need is having correct parent monsters and some luck!
Joseph Seeley (at monsterlegendsguide.com) and me have been working together to find any report in successfully breeding legend.These following combinations have been confirmed:
- Skipples + Duchess = Arch Knight
- Scorchpeg + Duchess = Vadamagma
- Scorchpeg + Scorchpeg = Nemestrinus or Vadamagma
- Electrex + Scorchpeg = Nemestrinus
- Electrex + Electrex = Nemestrinus
- Terracrank + Fliploch = Rockantium
- Rabidex + Skipples = Thorder
- Razfeesh + Rabidex = Lord of the Atlantis
- Rabidex + Rabidex = Thorder or Lord of the Atlantis
Please notice that all combinations above will work, not just the combinations in these pictures. But the chance is low, so you should be patient for the hardest breeding of the game. Overtime, more pictures will be updated here.