Welcome to Monster Legends Wiki!
Monster Legends Wiki is a site provides information of the facebook & mobile game Monster Legends: Game news & update, Monster skills & stats, Breeding calculator & breeding guide for legendary and other monsters, Guides of adventure map, dungeons challenge, habitats, temples, food, gold farming, ... (Check them in the menu bar on the top!)
Enjoy the game & become the advanced Monster Legends player in here! :)
If this is your first time visiting Monster Legends Wiki, please read the Help & FAQs page first.
Upcoming monsters in Monster Legends
What's new in Monster Legends?
UPDATE version 5.2 - MayGreetings Monster Master!
- A new type of monster is on the way: the Nemesis! Nemesis monsters are very special: They’re incredibly strong, they have a customizable weapon that grants them any extra element you choose, and they get an extra skill set when ranked up! The first Nemesis will arrive soon.
- Now you can share your great deeds on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, e-mail, etc. by using your device’s sharing system. Do this at the end of a battle, and you can get an extra roulette spin or revive your monsters if they were defeated!
- This version also includes technical improvements and lots of love from the Monster Legends Factory!
NEWS - Team Wars with book restrictions
Captain Copperbeard in Space Raiders Maze!
In one of his many treasure hunts, Captain Edwin “Fearless” Bane fell into a booby trap. The fall destroyed the Captain’s entire body but, luckily enough, someone appeared magically right where he had had the accident. It was Lumoona.
Lumoona was communicating with Mystery through astral planes when she had the vision of Captain Edwin Bane falling into the booby trap. In that moment, she knew it was in her fate to assist him.
Lumoona cast a spell that rescued the Captain’s soul from his body and afterwards, she was able to place the soul inside a patchwork metal shell. This way, he was able to keep his charisma, but he became physically impenetrable! From that day on, he resumed his adventures and gave himself a new name: Captain Copperbeard.
In battle, Captain Copperbeard likes to encourage his crew, cleaning their bad effects, removing their cooldowns and increasing their damage. Starky, his loyal parrot, has learnt some tricks too: he can make enemies burn. But the Captain is especially dangerous when he fires his spaceship's artillery, stunning his enemies.
Lottery - Space Raiders Maze (Terms&Conditions)
Each ticket will grant you a chance to win the final prize, more tickets you own more chance you will have!
Each winner can request a free monster (except VIP, Team Wars' monsters and The Keeper that are excluded).
Remember to keep your Lotto Tickets decoration until the 01/06 in order to participate in the Lotto Event! You can sell them later after the 01/06 or keep them in your storage"
Gold Farming Guide
Gold is the most important currency in the game, keeping your gold income in high rate will make you become a successful player. Gold can be earned by several ways:
- Collecting from habitats; →Your main source of gold!
- Selling items, monsters, eggs;
- Clearing meteorites & rubbles, you can also get food or gems from them;
- Winning it in the daily reward;
- Dragon Market, where you can collect food / gold. The higher amount of friends helping you, the higher resource you'll get.